Puppet Show Order Form
Policies and Procedures
Thank you for choosing Puppet Theater on Wheels to be a part of your celebration! We are confident that we will provide your children a one of a kind puppet theater experience that they will remember for the rest of their lives.
1. Payment is due in full at time of service. Currently, we accept cash and checks.
2. Once this order form is electronically signed and submitted, changes will only be accepted in writing (either by text message or email).
3. We ask that you give us at least a 48 hour notice for any changes so that we can plan accordingly.
4. During the performance, we kindly ask that at least one adult is present in the audience as we are not able to see what the children are doing from behind the stage.
5. Please do not allow children to grab the dolls or props during the performance. After the show, they will have a chance to see how everything works and to play with the puppets.
Puppet Theater on Wheels © 2012-2014.